|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an upcoming opportunity for an APS3 Administrative Officer with a Federal Government Department. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a Professional, Reliable and experienced Administrative officer for a 12-month contract based in Canberra.
About the Role
- Following procedures and protocols to make administrative and operational decisions
- Providing a high level of administrative support to a team by assisting with requests, research and analysis activities.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on administrative and operational matters
- Applying and following standard procedures to meet stakeholder requirements
- Verifying and reconciling payments and invoices
- Previous experience in administrative work
- Knowledge of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989, the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002 and other legislative instruments and guidelines is desired, but not manadatory
- Well-developed analytical, research skills and problem solving ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Excel products
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities .
- Must be an Australian citizen
**Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check
- Highly attractive hourly rate
- 12-month contract
- Federal Government Department
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have more information, please email Support@davidsonwp.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com