|Posted||2 months ago|
Our client is a leading provider of health services in Australia. They are focused on providing exceptional services to their customers across their health services network and are guided by their four pillars to deliver quality clinical outcomes, provide exceptional patient care, create extraordinary teams and market leading returns.
This newly created position, Applications Solutions Architect will provide technical advice and leadership in the development, enhancement, and upgrades of all their application technology. The role is responsible for designing pragmatic solution architectures for initiatives that add value and meet the technical needs. By working collaboratively with other domain architects, this position leads the development and maintenance of their application architecture standards and roadmaps for both on premise and cloud solutions.
Key activities, responsibilities and deliverables include:
- Defining and documenting detailed solution architectures to guide solution design and development of application services, including integrations
- Ensuring technology initiatives consistently meet quality assurance
- Analysing proposed systems enhancements to identify any potential issues and future impacts
- Overseeing multiple system projects/initiatives through design, development, implementation and post-implementation review to ensure consistency across team
- Advising ICT teams of software architecture requirements, risks and issues.
- Ability to design solution architectures that fit within financial budgets
- Collaborate with other ICT Architects and technical domain specialists in a multi-disciplinary virtual architecture team in developing end to end solutions
- Participate in the Architecture Reference Board
- As architecture practice grows, provide mentorship across IT
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including consultation, influencing and experience negotiating technology / business / investment outcomes and with both business representatives and technology service providers.
Previous experience / Technical skills required:
- Degree qualified in information technology discipline
- Demonstrated Senior experience developing solution architecture within the application and integration domains
- Experience in both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience in both on premise solution architecture and cloud computing technology
- Significant experience across industries in consulting, influencing and designing pragmatic solution architectures that meet business needs
- Solution architecture or application development experience within the Health sector (desirable)
- Experience in building or maintaining the application solution roadmap based on business capability models
- Professional architecture certification or methodologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101728. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com