|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||about 15 hours ago|
Primary Purpose of The Role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Applications Support Specialist to join a central Sydney Local Government Organisation. This role will suit an individual with a strong background in systems intergration and development.
Working closely with internal stakeholders you will be collaborating with IT Service Units to maintain the front and back end support of multiple Council application platforms in accordance with business needs. The role is responsible for the implementation and consistent resolution of back end configuration and systems platform and applications issues in line with service level agreements.
Whilst this role will be varied and operate with a large degree of autonomy, accountability's and responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to systems integration and development including finance multi-vendor integration
- Manage and maintain the applications technology to allow optimal performance across the organisation
- Assist in identifying user requirements and develop specifications related to current and future provision of standard and complex business applications.
- Advising on the deployment of new IT solutions and to plan and implement regular system upgrades to enhance service continuity and user experience
- Develop and document high quality solutions in response to application issues and escalations
- Assist in the design and implementation of robust and integrated council's applications to enhance the capacity and performance
- Manage and assist with projects within the team as well as external contractors and consultants to ensure business requirements are met and appropriate solutions are provided.
- Generate reports to assess application performance and provide advice to inform decision making
- Liaise across Council to ensure staff are able to access and apply up to date solutions for known issues
Experience of Boomi will be highly regarded.
This is a key appointment for council and a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious technology specialist to join one of Sydney's largest councils.
For further details please see the contact details below.
Closing date 6th December.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gareth Broadrick on email@example.com or call 02 8093 0605, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102014. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com