|Posted||8 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is responsible for managing events that impact everyone living in Australia.
About the Role
This position will be joining a large transformational project with the aim of transitioning and integrating new applications into newly built infrastructure. It will also be responsible for championing change and influencing Service Delivery frameworks. The Application Services Manager will be a stand alone position but will be managing Operational and Support teams as well as vendors.
To be successful in getting this position you require:
- Experience in transitioning applications at an enterprise level
- Possess ITIL certifications/accreditation's
- Held previous positions in Service Delivery / Application Management
- Have a successful background in managing ICT environments
- Australian Citizenship
- Be eligible for NV1 clearance
- Two and a half years of planned roll-out
- Excellent contracting enviorment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com