A rare opportunity to work in a highly supportive, collaborative team where achievements are recognised and voices are heard. This is a well-known market leading client located in Melbourne's West is an Australian success story.
100% Australian owned, this company has been an Australian family Icon for over 100 years and a leader in their field. They are still growing and getting bigger and better every day.
In this role you will responsible for managing deliverable, outcomes, workflow processes and vendor management. We are looking for someone who loves to provide guidance and solutions to the business as well as implement solid process, change and support. You will be able to hit the ground running with a Solid SAP support background and expertise working with a range of SAP modules and management of service providers.
- Solid understanding of SAP (SD,MM, WM)
- Demonstrate great technical understanding of SAP and its functionality
- Knowledge of ITIL a bonus
- Strong vendor management/ management of service providers
- Understand of escalation processes
- Having strong analysis and complex problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- FMCG, manufacturing or logistics experience will be looked at favourably
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90796. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com