About the Company
Our client is a national company that changes the world around us.
About the Role
The Application Support Analyst will have a primary focus around an internal cost system and will provide daily support, maintenance and administration to this system.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting all the clients applications under theICT Service Delivery Model
- Business Engagement
- Participating in SME activities for supported applications & systems
- Understanding, implementing and adherence to all Applications Support and ICT Strategies and processes.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a background in providing Application Support in a financial or accounting environment
- Have experience in managing tickets and a queue within Service Now
- Possess the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Have experience in working with applications that support hundreds of users
The preference is for this role to become permanent at the end of the contract.
The Application Support Analyst must have experience in either Finance, Accounting or Construction.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross on email@example.com quoting ref Application Support Analyst in the subject line.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com