Our Client: This renowned Australian organisation has an enviable reputation for their values and working environment. Delivering world class and world first solutions they are responsible for supporting approximately 5,500,00 team members throughout the national business.
The IT department leads the way with over 100 people supporting the business, new business initiatives, PMO and R&D.
Role: Application Officer (CRM Functional Consultant). Sitting in the Applications team, this role is to support the current CRM, provide advice and expertise with functionality and drive best practice solutions.
You work closely with your team, business partners and with a range of vendors who also provides off shore support for this CRM and collaborate with the business and system users for any configuration/changes and 2nd level support
- CRM Systems support experience
- Configuration experience within a CRM
- Testing experience
- Knowledge of the change process ( managing change requests etc)
- Excellent communication skills to be able to deal with a broad range of people
- Experience dealing with off shore teams
- Oracle Service Cloud experience OR Oracle CRM
- Oracle Policy automation experience ( OPA)
- Any experience with Oracle "Eloqua" a bonus.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9501, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99868. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com