Our client a local government body is seeking an experienced Application & Database Analyst to provide database management, planning, implementation, training and testing of new corporate software and maintain enhancements and upgrades to existing software.
You will be responsible for investigating problems with software applications, diagnosing root causes, and work on resolving associated issues and utilise PowerShell programming to minimise service disruption and facilitate operations.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases, Querying, Stored, Backup and Restore procedures
- Proven applications experience and strong Powershell scripting knowledge
- Configuration and administration of business applications and systems integration software
- Process mapping and service delivery experience
- Experience working with Technology One will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Any government organisation experience is ideal
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100180. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com