Our client is an established Melbourne utilities company, currently entering a new phase to implement Appian and uplift overall BPM capability across the organisation!
You will be well-versed in automation of process workflows, as well as process mappingand improvement. You will have hands on experience of Appian for BPM development and testing and knowledge of standard development practices.
- Appian workflow development using Appian v18 or later
- Agile/Lean team experience in a delivery/support role
- * Use of Visual Studio Code, Powershell or scripting knowledge
* Familiar with UX and UX design principles, and design thinking
* Database development or querying experience - e.g. oracle, MySQL.
* Facilitation of business groups input to understand process automation requirements, needs and design opportunities for users and customers
* Implementation of Appian in a greenfield environment/company ideal
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101088. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com