|Posted||8 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology Consulting is working with a well known enterprise customer supporting their vision to be Australia's most referred brand.
As part of this, the Digital Banking team internally are focused on empowering customers to perform all their banking from the palm of their hands via our iOS and Android app.
In this role you will be:
- Be working within a fast paced, dynamic Agile product team.
- Be the driving force behind lean, high quality digital banking products.
- Use soft skills to support developers and product owners in releasing to production efficiently, but with quality as the key consideration.
- Constantly look for ways to improve as a QA and as a team, facilitating quality discussions and providing an independent view.
- Be a major contributor across the entire SDLC from inception through to release to production.
- Automation and Functional testing experience with APIs (mandatory), Mobile Apps.
- Experience with Postman, RestAssured or any API framework.
- Experience with Java/Appium/Espresso/Selenium ( any language), github (any version control system)
- Experience with cloud device farms (Perfecto/Saucelabs/AWS etc)
- Experience with Analytics & Accessibility (Good to have)
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins & Bamboo.
- Good stakeholder management skills as the role would require planning testing with various teams, coordination, sending Daily Status Report, creating Test Summary report
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive rates
- Gain experience on a challenging but exciting digital transformation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104081. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com