The purpose of the role is to provide policy and project support to the Digital Capability Development team.
As the Principal Project Officer (Digital Champions) you will:
- Develop and maintain networks and relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients including government agencies, research and industry organisations and businesses to deliver outcomes.
- Manage projects and policy initiatives and provide specialist advice for senior management and external clients.
- Provide effective leadership and direction for the team, setting clear objectives and work measures, providing support and feedback and working with the team to take on challenging tasks and assignments.
- Develop and implement projects with an emphasis on stakeholder engagement and communicating with the broader community.
- Initiate and prepare well researched reports, submissions, briefing notes, legislation, presentations, speeches, publications and correspondence.
- Conduct research and analysis to interpret complex issues arising in projects or policy initiatives and communicate findings and options to senior management and other stakeholders
The Responsive Government team combines contemporary thinking and practices in a proactive and positive manner within a highly complex and changing environment. The core themes behind our approach are:
- Put our customers at the centre of everything we do
- Reimagine how we approach government service delivery
- Simplify the customer experience - digitise the core
- Harness the power of data technology and the digital economy
- Build leadership, capability and the attitude to get us there.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bekki Cox on 07 3023 1036, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90839. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com