|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson are recruiting for a Senior Economic Analyst for our Government Client based in Brisbane's CBD.
Operating from within the Commercial Evaluation and Management Team, you will be involved in economic and commercial analyses and the provision of advice on the development and management of financial incentive and funding agreements that aim to boost Queensland's economic development.
About the Role
- Assist with other functions in Commercial Evaluation and Management, such as financial and commercial analysis
- Economic evaluation and assessment of projects.
- Develop proposals submitted under funding programs and initiatives.
- Manage and undertake the provision of superior quality value-for-money, benchmarking and economic impact assessments of industry and infrastructure projects and proposals that are seeking financial incentive under various funding programs.
- Manage and undertake economic evaluation.
- Identify and implement projects that deliver high quality job growth;
- Undertake the development of key performance indicators for strategic major projects
The role will suit an experienced Economic Analyst who enjoys developing and managing funding agreements for various incentive programs and fulfilling reporting requirements.
- Brisbane CBD Location.
- Large Program of work.
- Initial 3 Month Contract - Could extend
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com