About the Company
Davidson are currently partnering with a Queensland Government Department experiencing significant growth that require Senior Governance Officers to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will be required to:
- Process in accordance with the provisions of the RTI Act, applications for access to and amendment of documents
- Make decisions on such applications
- Provide advice to members of the community, other agencies and staff in relation to applications made under the RTI Act
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of submissions and other correspondence in relation to external reviews of decisions made under the RTI Act
- Investigating or coordinate the investigation of complaints about the inappropriate release of personal information
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be experienced in Right to Information (RTI) and Information Privacy (IP) decision-making
- Expert knowledge of the Right to Information Act 2009 and the Information Privacy Act 2009.
- Have research and analytical skills necessary to successfully examine complex issues and to initiate or recommend necessary action.
- Demonstrated high level of skills in written and oral communication, and in consultation and liaison with the staff and external clients of an organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com