|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
A role has become available for an experienced Learning and Development Officer. This position is working for a large Government Department focusing on developing Course Content. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a motivated and reliable professional who have high level experience in designing and developing National Training Packages. The role will be based in Brisbane Inner Suburbs with some WFH.
About the Role
- Experience Working with National Training Packages.
- Interpreting Training Package requirements.
- Create valid assessment instruments aligned to training package requirements which can be utilised operationally.
- Consult with subject matter experts to develop training content.
- Project Management skills.
The role will suit a critical thinker who has experience of writing training packages and developing content and assessment tools.
- Brisbane Inner Suburbs.
- Large program of work.
- 3 Month Contract.
- Flexible working.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com