The Business Support Officer coordinates and monitors a range of Digital Capability Development functions and services. We will assess your merit for this role by looking at the knowledge, skills and experience you have gained, along with your potential for development and your personal qualities. We will consider how well you:
- Develop, implement, maintain and review comprehensive systems, controls, processes and procedures for collecting, analysing, managing and reporting financial, administrative and human resource information.
- Assist in the development of complex documentation (presentation, briefs, business cases, budgets, submissions, operational and business plans) and conduct research to support decision making.
- Provide high quality business advice and support on a range of financial, human resource, information, planning and other administrative issues to Digital Capability Development management and staff.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across the Department and with other government agencies to ensure effective integration, coordination and best practice.
- Support the Director Digital Capability Development, with routine activities such as coordination of meetings, travel arrangement, preparation of itineraries, liaison with key stakeholders and recording and preparing meeting documentation.
The Responsive Government team combines contemporary thinking and practices in a proactive and positive manner within a highly complex and changing environment. The core themes behind our approach are:
- Put our customers at the centre of everything we do
- Reimagine how we approach government service delivery
- Simplify the customer experience - digitise the core
- Harness the power of data technology and the digital economy
- Build leadership, capability and the attitude to get us there.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bekki Cox on 07 3023 1036, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90838. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com