|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson is the preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an A03 Levies Officer to commence a temporary 6 month contract with the possibility to extend. A finance background would be highly desirable.
About the Role
As Levies Officer you will work to resolve enquiries from levy payers and provide a range of services.
- Apply your understanding of legislation, policies, procedures and standards to respond to customer enquiries
- Work with figures to process calculations
- Interpret project accounting information
- Suggest improvements to systems, work practices and processes
- Build and sustain positive productive team relationships
- Communicate clearly, concisely and openly.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail, able to work with figures. Their main body of work will be finalising building project costs, they will need to marry up costs with what is provided on documentation sent through. Types of documentation they will need to be familiar with:
- Profit and loss statements, which may be in the form of a ledger
- Schedule of payments
- Understanding and previous experience/work within building and construction (financials) or have worked within a small business where they would have been exposed to the in's and out's of financials
- Navision software, not a must but would be a great help if they had this experience
As part of the role they will be put on a phone roster, and will be required to answer incoming queries from our stakeholders.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Strong company values
- Immediate Start !!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). quoting ref no. JO-2103-103385. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com