Davidson have partnered with a State government department for an exciting and new campaign to start the 23rd of July. We are currently recruiting for 15 Customer Service Advisors which are temporary contracts for a period of up to 4 months. If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Acting as a first point of contact for answering inbound enquiries
- Provide professional and outstanding customer service
- Troubleshooting of online applications and interfaces
- Guide callers through processes step-by-step
- Database use and navigation
Skills and Experience:
- Call Centre experience is essential
- Experience within scripted call centre environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Computer literate
- You will be required to complete a criminal history check as part of the process
- Available to interview either 13th July or 16th of July
- To commence the week of 23 July
- Available to work Monday to Friday between 7.00am - 5pm
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don't hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org