About the Company
Davidson Technology is proud to offer a truly exciting role with one of our key partners. You will join a true leader in its field, not only in Australia but globally. This is an organisation where you will benefit from working on cutting edge projects and implementations while having fun doing so.
This organisation offers their employees the chance to work in a highly collaborative and social environment with great opportunities for career progression.
The purpose of the Android developer is to build & maintain a useful, usable and engaging user experiences for the company's official App, in line with best practice mobile development life-cycle and architecture.
- Providing technical development for Android mobile application including working towards the analysis, design and development of re-usable components / functionality / style guide. Delivering high quality product development with an agile/lean approach.
- Ensuring that all development work undertaken is properly documented and maintainable.
- Collaborate with other development areas to create & maintain APIs.
- Maintaining awareness of best practice in the industry for mobile development.
- Contributing to development guild as required
- Strong experience with Android SDK
- Ensure industry best practices in mobile web development focusing on Android
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to other applications & back end services
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies and trends
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1804-88494. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com