|Posted||3 months ago|
Our client is in the midst of a large growth period, and as such require a strong Technical Business Analyst to support key projects, in particular identifying and innovating around system and operational solutions for stand-alone services as they are being taken to market.
You will be key in understanding business objectives, working with the business in translating them into effective business cases and solutions as well as assisting in their prioritisation and delivery. Working with multiple teams across the business, you will support them in articulating their ideas, and liaise with technology specialists to ensure the solutions achieve the business objectives.
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and identify solutions
- Conduct analysis of business issues and technical challenges
- Document business and operational rules for complex systems
- Ensure operational process and associated resourcing requirements are documented.
- Assist the business to develop business cases for strategic initiatives
- Act as an interface between the business and technology teams for strategic initiatives
- Assist the Delivery Leads in the prioritisation and delivery of major projects
- Maintain an understanding of the technology landscape to make recommendations for resolving business issues and process inefficiencies.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously with little direction as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional team player with a willingness to perform tasks outside their role when required
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
- Experience liaising with vendors and external organisations
- Familiarity with information management applications
- Experience with Salesforce Administration highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101935. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com