About the Company:
I am working with a NSW Government client based in Sydney CBD looking for a Delivery Manager. The role starts ASAP and goes on till 12th Feb 2021, with a good potential to extend beyond.
About the Role:
The Delivery Manager facilitates the delivery of products and services using agile methodologies. They work with Product Owners to engage key NSW Government partner agencies and various stakeholders to manage relationships to keep the project running smoothly. They run daily stand ups and weekly agile rituals efficiently, to ensure that the backlog and team spaces are up to date. The Delivery Manager looks to remove blockers that are holding back the team and their delivery.
* Lead daily, weekly and monthly agile rituals efficiently, removing blockers when raised by team members Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
* Build and manage a high performing team that may consist of Product Owners, Service Designers, Project Support and Subject Matter Experts
* Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met
* Support and educate the stakeholders and the Product Owners, throughout the projects
* Lead by example to provide support to the team using a collaborative leadership style
* Guide the team on effective prioritisation of project milestones
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). ref no. JO-2008-101122. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com