An opportunity has become available for an Agile Delivery Lead on an initial Contract, ideally with an immediate start. Reporting to the Program Manager you will be part of a cross-functional delivery team responsible for implementing process improvement initiatives to deliver efficiencies and benefits for customers. You will work collaboratively to analyse and design processes, articulate requirements, facilitate all stages of planning and lead the execution of a change management plan.
As a Delivery Lead you will;
- Help establish a successful team, establish and facilitate ceremonies based on organisations Agile approach.
- Work with teams to breakdown work, prioritise and plan requirements to demonstrate iterative and incremental value delivery.
- Lead and drive the delivery of process improvement initiatives
- Engage business teams to identify improvement opportunities and present recommendations
- Work with the team to map processes end to end, capturing system and data requirements
- Facilitate and support workshops - including epic/ feature estimation, prioritisation, iteration planning and showcases
- End-to-end responsibility for managing delivery across the team - ensuring deliverables are completed to agreed timeframes
- Ensure adherence to Delivery standards and frameworks, take responsibility for status reporting, managing delivery risks and issues
- Contribute to overall maturity of Agile capability in the team
To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- Prior experience in a Delivery Lead role leading Agile project teams
- Ideally possess Agile certifications to back up your commercial experience
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to bring people along the journey and implement new approaches
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically, tactically and with curiousity and creativity when solving problems
- A growth mindset with a passion for continuous improvement and lean processes
- The ability to coach team members on the benefits of a lean, agile and adaptive organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management, vendor management and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99094. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com