About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a large State Government Department that is experiencing significant growth. The Queensland Government has five organisational values to support their workforce. The values are: placing customer's first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people.
About the Role
- Ability to produce and manage an effective work output, in terms of both quality and quantity, within an environment of tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Ability to work productively, with minimal supervision, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to effectively handle inbound and outbound calls with a range of stakeholders including clients and customers
- Follow established processes and guidelines to: assess and process applications
- Flexibility to shift variations including finish times to 5.00pm.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Initative to act without being micromanaged
- Corporate presentation to suit professional environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior exposure to MYOB software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Attractive Hourly Rate
* Temporary assignment
* Remuneration spans from $30/hr - $35/hr
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91145. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com