About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require client service officers to temporarily join their team.
About the Role
The role is a highly technical role aimed at assisting will assist in the provision of timely and appropriate service and advice to clients and completion of detailed file and administration work to support the range of services.
You would be required to:
- Cab Charge, including reconciliation of accounts
- Corporate Credit Cards
- Corporate Procurement Program administration duties, including faxes, photocopying, assist with preparation of tender
- Documents, tender request preparation and maintenance of the Tenders section of Council's website.
- Assist Procurement Program staff.
- Undertake minor purchases via purchase orders and credit card.
- Perform such other duties that may from time to time be delegated by the Program Leader Corporate Procurement and/or
- Administration Manager
You will have experience:
- Providing customer service either face to face or over the phone
- Experience working in administration
- High level of communication skills and great attention to detail
- Possess a wide variety of skills in finance and accounting
- Ability to be adaptable as you will be supporting multidisciplinary teams
- A quick learner across different functions and systems
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Temporary assignment
- Great opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90136. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com