This treasured community establishment is looking for temporary team member to provide a wide scope of support in administration and enrollments.
Your values-driven, supportive nature will be warmly welcomed into this positive and engaging team culture.
While this is initially a four week Full Time contract, further extensions are anticipated.
An ASAP commence date is required..
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Development Officer and Office Manager
- Reception duties when required, attending to various enquiries
- Assisting with enrollment procedures, developing materials and online enrollments
- Dissemination of communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- Database maintenance and devleopment
- General Filing
To be successful in gaining this position, you will ideally have:
- Highly system savvy and Advanced in MS Office Suite
- Previous experience in a similar administrative coordinator role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to maintain sensitive documents
- Well-developed keyboard skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload.
This position is offering a secure future, beautiful surrounds and a warmly supportive working environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99780. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com