- Usage of Azure AD FS and how it can help to increase the security of the clients' environment.
- New Application integration with Azure AD SSO RBAC hands-on knowledge and support capability Good understanding of various Authentication Methodologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID).
- Understanding of Web Application Proxy servers and its use with Azure AD FS.
- Troubleshooting skills on the authentication issues with AD FS. Azure AD Connect / Dir Sync
- Ability to coach and mentor other staff members
- Provides SME input into the security platforms strategy and direction.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on the Azure AD FS functionality
- Must have 3+ years' experience working with Microsoft Identity and Access Management solutions such as MFA, Conditional Access, Azure Active Directory, Federation Services (ADFS), Application Management
- Should know the security features of Azure AD FS and how to make use of Azure AD FS for outside access restriction based on the application.
- Should know the architecture of the Azure AD Connect / Sync Technology
- Hands-on experience in implementing security technical controls related to Identity management toolsets, Web access management systems, Federated Identity management systems, and their supporting technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101106. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com