About the Company
A unique and rewarding opportunity has become available to join a growing, evolving and well-respected organisation and to mentor and support your team to manage debtors. This is a recently created position, where you will work with a driven and switched-on manager who will give you their full support and care about your development and well-being. Gain a healthy balance in your life while still satisfying your hunger for a challenge!
About the Role
Embracing the talents of your team members, you will work closely with the manager to improve existing processes to create efficiency and effectiveness. With your dynamic personality and approach, you will inject trust, fun and energy into this team, ensuring that every member loves coming to work and every customer is supported in an empathetic and fair manner.
- Follow-up on aged unpaid invoices
- Investigation of invoicing issues through to resolution
- Reconciliation of customer ledgers
- Processing payments
- Internal debtor reporting to the business
- Handling of escalated issues
- Supervise a small team
You will be considered for this opportunity if you have:
- Proven experience in supervising a Collections/ Debtors team.
- Experience and knowledge in credit management.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to mentor, coach and supervise support service staff through a stage of change and growth.
- Diplomatic communication skills and interpersonal skills.
In this values-based organisation, you will go home each day knowing that the work you are doing is making a huge difference to many lives. To add to this, salary packaging options are available. Great culture, great brand - quite simply, a great job!
The location of this company will suit anyone from north of the city through to the Sunshine Coast, with free on-site parking. Public transport options are limited.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96261. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com