About the Company
Due to business growth, an opportunity exists for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join an innovative, diverse and inclusive medium sized global business.
About the Role
The Account Receivable Officer is responsible for invoicing, collection and debtors reconciliations in multi currencies. This individual will build and maintain strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and clients to achieve successful outcomes within the AR area of the Finance Team.
- Raise and issue customer invoices;
- Debtor management and collection;
- Posting daily banking and GL accounts;
- Bank account reconciliations;
- Issue and reconcile credit notes;
- Produce and maintain weekly AR reports and adhoc AR reporting requirements;
- Answer internal and external customer queries;
- Monthly AR reconciliations;
- Build strong working relationships with both the sales and support teams, to ensure the accuracy of client billing and ensure timely processing;
- Produce debtors ageing report, highlight the collection issues to the appropriate account manager and or legal contact;
- A qualification in a bookkeeping or a similar area of business or finance/administration;
- 2-3 years' experience;
- Experience using and working with MYOB;
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy rate - can also identify errors;
- Service oriented personality;
- Ability to handle high volume of invoices, credits, and multi currencies;
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of deliverables;
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel and Word
- Team player, enjoys working within a team and leveraging others talents and strengths around them.
Salary up to $65,000 + Superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).