About the Company
This ASX listed business has developed itself as a leader in construction services. With a significant and growing global footprint, this business is comprised of a number of commercial interests that provide a diverse and competitive asset portfolio. The office environment is corporate and your colleagues are down-to-earth and friendly.
About the Role
The Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer is responsible for:
- Managing a ledger of major accounts - Business to Business role
- Allocation of payments
- Making decisions on limits to credit releases - advising customers on the process
- Uploading invoices and retrieving remittances
- Liaising with stakeholders on issues with receiving payments
The ideal candidate will be have some experience with Accounts Receivable but the most important thing is to have enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Strong customer management skills - a good relationship builder
- Advanced MS Excel
- High level of confidentiality
- $55 000 to 58 000 per annum plus super
- Generous superannuation benefit and salary packaging options
- Rotating finish time - 3.30pm or 5.00pm bi-weekly; or a 5.00pm finish daily if that suits you better.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99459. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com