About the Company
This organisation is recognised as a leader in the community sector. Over the past few years, they have experienced significant growth, both organically and through merger & acquisition. A operational restructure has created the need for an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to lead and develop a large AR/Credit team and enhance process and procedure.
About the Role
As the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a large team of AR Officers
- Recruit, train, develop and lead employees
- Achieve efficiencies through the creation of new processes and existing process improvement
- Establish Credit Management policies and procedures
- Manage debtor control and aged debtor recovery procedures
- Ensure the integrity of AR systems and processes
- Develop relationships with relevant stakeholders
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they are flexible to change and able to manage others through the change process.
You must have:
- Experience with managing a large AR team
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Proven ability to provide direction and training to staff members
- Experience in using large ERP systems
- Analysis skills and Problem-solving ability
- Attractive salary - $110 000 per annum plus super, plus $15 900 salary packaging benefit
- CBD location - handy to all public transport
- Genuine opportunity to make real change to process and workflow
- Join an organisation that is committed to continuous improvement, supporting their people and delivering a quality service to clients.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90508. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com