|Posted||25 days ago|
At Davidson we live by the philosophy that it is not the leader's role to build the business; rather leaders build great teams and great teams build great businesses.
We are creating a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we need committed and passionate people to join our organisation to help us realise our Vision.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with Credit Control or Accounts Receivable experience to join our professional team. The primary purpose of this role is to manage the issuance of invoices and the collection of debt for the business ensuring pro-active and timely collection of amounts outstanding in accordance with agreed payment terms, whilst respecting existing relationships and key stakeholder needs.
- Assisting with debt reduction and collection of receivable balances
- Communicating with all stakeholders with professionalism and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Building relationship and rapport with suppliers, customers and internal team members
- Responsible for ongoing management of credit risk for new and existing accounts
- Negotiations and dispute resolution with customer payment plans
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
- Providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Liaise closely with Accounts Receivable and Senior Credit Officers
- Customer database management through Salesforce
- Processing of client invoices and weekly/fortnight/monthly contractor for the Group in Astute and Navision
- Utilise Microsoft Navision to enter collection notes, prepare reconciliations and export data to prepare the debtors report in Excel
Potential candidates will have an experience and knowledge profile that includes:
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer service and dispute resolutions skills
- Ability to work to KPI's and exceed them
- 2-3 years' experience in a Credit Control or Accounts Receivable position
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - with the ability to handle multiple task
What's in it for you?
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation
- Fortnightly casual drinks
- Monthly & Quarterly Celebrations
- Social club
- Additional leave for employees over 5 years of service
- Birthday RDO
- Salary sacrifice options
- Fantastic environment
- Working with a company who genuinely promote and support career development
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers' of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format.