About the Company -
Our client is an ASX listed global industry leader offering a complex, innovative and dynamic work environment. They are currently seeking an Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
About the Role -
- Review supplier invoices and raise invoices internally
- Update and maintain supplier details on the in-house system
- Process supplier payments
- Manage credit card and debtor statements and bank reconciliations
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships both internally and externally
About You -
- Previous experience working within AR/AP
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
The Benefits -
- Global ASX listed Industry Leader
- Corporate Offices close to public transport
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting projects and influence business decisions.
- A Global Mobility Program to enable you work anywhere in the world
- An Emerging Leader program to get you to the next stage through some of the best mentors in the world
- Annual Finance conferences where you are flown to a location, put up in a hotel and provided with food and drinks.
- High performers get into Global where they fly you to an International destination for a holiday
- Discounted Travel on flights, insurance tours and accommodation, Qantas Club
Salary - $60,225 package
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Drillsma on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90340. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com