About the Company
Our busy commercial client is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to work in their Australian head office, based in Brisbane's northern suburbs.
About the Role
In this role you will do full-function Accounts Payable:
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Corporate credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Handling all internal AP enquiries and requests via phone and email
- Ad hoc financial duties when required
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an accounts payable position. You will need to have excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- 3 month assignment with the potential to extend
- $30.00 p/hr plus superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99900. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com