About the Company
This organisation is recognised as a leader in the NFP sector. Over the past few years, they have experienced significant growth, both organically and through merger & acquisition. An internal promotion has created the need for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to lead and develop this large team and to also improve work flow processes and facilitate the implementation of structure for best practice.
About the Role
In this hands-on leadership opportunity, your responsibilities will include -
- Manage a large team of AP Officers
- Recruit, train and develop employees
- Achieve efficiencies through process improvement
- Reconcile the monthly ledger
- Prepare reports for management
- Develop relationships with relevant stakeholders
You must have:
- Experience with managing a large AP team - 10+ team members
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Proven ability to provide direction and training to staff members
- Experience in using large ERP systems
- Problem-solving skills
This is an ever-changing environment with a major system implementation planned over the next 12 months. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they are flexible to change and able to manage others through the change process.
- Great salary - $110 000 per annum plus super, plus $15 900 salary packaging benefit
- CBD location - handy to all public transport
- Genuine reason for vacancy - internal promotion. How great is it to see an organisation develop existing talent!
Challenging role - large team, upcoming
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90191. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com