About the Company
Our client is a service-based company with 100+ tradie technicians delighting over 4000 customers each month!
About the Role
They are currently seeking the skills of an experienced Accounts Officer for a 6 month temporary contract.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Accounts payable - coding of invoices
- Receipt reconciliations
- Credit notes
You must have experience in AP & AR processing and a fast and accurate data entry speed. With your friendly & outgoing personality and strong communication skills you will enjoy this social workplace.
- Fixed-term contract with leave entitlements
- Southside location with parking
- Part-time - Tuesday to Friday
- 6.30am to 3.00pm workday
- Great culture - the manager describes the team as a as a really lovely bunch of people who all get on well and look after each other.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99387. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com