|Location||Eastern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||21 days ago|
About the Company
Due to a business growth, an opportunity for an experienced Accounts & Customer Service specialist has become available to work in a team that offer a supportive and nurturing culture and consistently demonstrate behaviours that support their organisational beliefs.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to really take ownership of customer service, from the time the client applies for credit, right through to ordering, delivery, invoicing and debtors. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process customer credit applications
- Manage customer credit terms within limits
- Invoice of sales orders
- Follow-up on deliveries and delay escalations
- Allocate costs for transport and distribution
- Raise purchase orders
- Ensure debtors and supplier invoicing is correct to assist with stocktake
- Investigate complaints, delays, concerns, issues and customer suggestions to achieve positive outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and energetic individual with a "can do" attitude. A customer service background coupled with experience within accounts and credit would be ideal. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally. A high level of attention to detail is a must along with knowledge of Microsoft Office. MYOB is desirable.
- 12 month assignment - opportunity for permanency
- Negotiable hourly rate
- 8.00am/8.30am start daily - moving to 7.00am/7.30am during daylight saving times
- Secure and well-established organisation
- Murarrie location with parking
- Supportive team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101347. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com