About the Company
Continually demonstrating growth and leading an ever-changing market, this global organisation forges ahead as an industry leader, dedicated to achieving a superior level of service through positive client experiences.
As one of Australia's Employers of Choice - career development and skills enhancement opportunities are unparalleled.
About the Role
Within the team your core objective will be:
- Facilitate financial analysis to enhance business operations
- Monitor & report on financial performance and control
- Report on financial risk
To achieve this you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Review financial records and discover new opportunities for profit growth
- Prepare monthly P&L statements
- Prepare and perform monthly internal audits against financial controls
As a motivated, energetic, driven and passionate accounting specialist you will ideally be someone looking to make their first step from chartered or alternatively have a minimum of 12 months experience in a commercial role.
This role will require you to build strong relationships with management to introduce pragmatic operational and strategic recommendations across the business. To be successful you will:
- Ideally have experience as a graduate in audit, business Services or commercial roles;
- Have completed or be studying towards your CA/CPA;
- Have strong commercial acumen coupled with highly developed communication skills and the ability to engage as a true business partner; and
- Strong technical accounting background and possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
This role will see you contributing to the success of the business and business partnering with key stakeholders. You will work within a dynamic and social team environment in a convenient inner city location. You will be supported to develop your skills and grow both your internal and external networks.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90835. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com