About the Company
With a socially minded ethos and a passionate team, this progressive community services provider is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth. To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled Accountant who is passionate about working in a team that has a direct impact in supporting their clients and the community.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the key purpose of Accountant is to oversee the day-to-day finance functions across the group. This will be fulfilling, busy and varied role.
- Assist with the financial operations including management reporting, statutory reporting and regulatory compliance
- General ledger maintenance and operational expenditure reconciliations
- Assist in the management of annual the budget process
- Profit and Loss preparation and rolling forecast analysis
- Costing of products and analysis to ensure accurate forecasting
- Actively participate and drive process improvement initiatives
- Oversee transactional processes including all acc0unts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who wants growth and development, who already has 3-5 years prior experience in financial/ management accounting. You will have obtained your CA/CPA or be close to completion and have the ability to adapt to the changing requirements of the organisation. Additionally, successful applicants will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, and have the ability to work within a small team environment. You will also have the ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and prioritise work flow and high attention to detail with a conscientious work ethic. Prior experience within system implementation along with a strong focus on Job Costing will also be highly regarded.
About the Benefits
- A company with true values for their clients and employees
- Supportive Management team
- Southside location and on-site parking
- Start from 8.30am - 8 hour day - Monday to Friday
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous client service excellence
A current Police Check of less than 6 months is required, and on offer the preferred candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101269. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com