About the Company
This group is an Australian owned provider of investment and asset management services. Striving to improve investment performance through operational and technological efficiencies, this organisation pride themselves on building lasting and valued relationships with all stakeholders. This role is a new opportunity for an individual to join the team and be influential in providing oversight on core financial reporting obligations.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the key purpose of Accountant oversee the day-to-day finance functions across the group.
- Assist with the financial operations including management reporting, statutory reporting and regulatory compliance
- General ledger maintenance and operational expenditure reconciliations
- Management of annual budget process,
- Profit and Loss preparation and rolling forecast analysis
- Costing of products and analysis to ensure accurate forecasting
- Actively participate and drive process improvement initiatives
- Assist the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who wants growth and development, with 3-5 years in financial/ management accounting. You will have obtained your CA/CPA or be close to completion and have the ability to adapt to a fast pace changing environment. Additionally, successful applicants will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, and has the ability to work within a team environment. You will also have the ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and prioritise work flow and high attention to detail with a conscientious work ethic.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100545. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com