About the Company
Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join their team on a 12 month max term contract.
About the Role
The role is a great blend of Financial and Management Accounting duties and would suit an Accountant that has experience within both fields.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Provide support in preparation of various statutory financial audits and reporting
- Responsible for preparing the financial statements for the Joint Ventures
- Balance sheet reconciliations for multiple assets
- Preparation of various tax reporting obligations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management of the fixed assets function
- Process improvement initiatives & a system implementation
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified or studying towards with 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
You will have experience using a large ERP system and have strong excel skills. You will have exceptional communication and the ability to multi task. A background in mining or Big4 experience will be highly regarded.
- Broad role with plenty of exposure
- Work for a close knit team who have long tenure
- Fun, dynamic and challenging environment
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Super