About the Company
Our Client is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne who provide services across technology lifecycle from purchase to disposal.
About the Role
Due to organic growth an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager based in Canberra managing a portfolio of Federal Government Accounts reporting to the Government Account Director, You will be first a foremost responsible for the account management, building key long lasting relationships with the client, leveraging within each department and opening new opportunities within the Government by collaboration.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter, sales driven with a highly motivated attitude along with the following experience:
- 3+ years within a solid Account Management position with a strong foucs on business development
- Previous experience working with Federal Government accounts
- Industry background within IT, lifecycle asset management or Telco would be highly desirable
- Highly organised, very strong attention to detail with outstanding customer service skills
- Natural ability to build key / long lasting relationships with decision makers
- Experience within tender writing and proposals
- SLA compliance experience
*It is essential you hold security clearance, Australian citizen and a police check will be required before commencement.
- Excellent salary plus super
- Uncapped commission
- Laptop and phone
- Supportive and flexible culture
- Work from home
- Engaging management team
- Opportunity for career development