Davidson is now partnering with a Queensland State Government to recruit for a temporary Manager working within Indigenous Partnerships commencing as soon as possible on a contract basis
About the role:
This position manages the quality corporate governance, strategic planning as well as risk and performance management diverse as laid out in the departments Planning and Performance Management Framework.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting into the Director of corporate services and managing three direct reports
- Produce, ananlyse and understand anaual reports
- Produce, analyse and understnad dashboard reporting
- Understand and analyse performance management
- Development and implementation of the departments planning and performance framework
- Developing and leading the definition of key performance indicators and related data to facilitate the high quality of internal and external reports
- Liaise with other Departments of State Government
- Providing strategic advice to senior management and preparation of high quality briefing papers
- Fostering a strong performance orientated culture
- Results driven
- Ability to cultivate successful and productive working relationships
- Demonstrate personal drive and integrity
- Great influential communicator
- Understanding of corporate governance, performance measurements and organisation wide risk management.
- Cultural capability, ideally a experience in a similar role
Please note that applicants must nominate or give a written reference from a person who can testify for their cultural capability.
*IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION*
Only applicants who submit a cover letter adressing how their skills match those required of you in this role will be considered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Bekki Cox on 07 3023 1036, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90476. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com