|Posted||10 days ago|
About the Company
This innovative Government department is going through a large review and change project. They are seeking an experienced Training Officer at the AO7 level to assist with the delivery of projects. The role is until April 2021 with a possible extension.
About the Role
- Conducting training analysis to identify areas of change to be addressed for the successful training of the new state-wide solution.
- Developing training strategies and plans for the use and adoption of new systems and processes.
- Developing materials and user guides to support the delivery of training and ongoing use of the system, taking into account existing and updated legislation, business rules and processes.
- Contribution to the development of identified products to support system adoption such as instructional packs, videos and support models to provide access for external organisations.
- Facilitate, assess and evaluate training to a diverse range of learners and participants, utilising a variety of delivery methods and channels, underpinned by adult learning principles
- Extensive experience in training and systems adoption in a large or complex environment.
- Previous experience in delivering IT solution training.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in working with contemporary training tools and methodologies.
- Experience with using Adobe Captivate eLearning or equivalent software
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing innovative and engaging blended learning training solutions incorporating best practice training methodologies, in an ICT setting.
- Collaboration, problem solving and negotiation skills with the capability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- $70.15 p/hour + super - AO7 level
- Brisbane CBD location
- Large transformation and review project
- Long term contract until 30th April 2021 - possible extension
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com