About the Company
Davidson is partnering with a State Government Department to recruit a Principal Project Officer for a three month contract. The Program this position is part of focusses on resource recovery and recycling.
About the Role
- Project Management of Program components to ensure a timely and successful delivery.
- Reporting on delivery milestones and identify any risks associated with them.
- Utilisation of grants delivery experience under consideration of government guidelines.
- Be an active part of the team to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Distinguish and apply the governance and operational requirements of different funding streams.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Providing strategic and innovative advice to address challenges
- Demonstrate understanding of resource recovery or energy sectors.
- Experience in a similar role within the public sector.
- Ability to prepare detailed reports associated with programs
- Ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nina Sers on 07 3023 1029, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90455. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com