About the Company
Davidson is partnering with a State Government Department to recruit a Principal Project Officer for a three month contract. The Program this position is part of focusses on resource recovery and recycling.
About the Role
- Prepare 'data heavy' resports on program milestones
- Utilisation of grants delivery experience to support all stages of the process
- Distinguishing and applying the governance and operational requirements of each funding stream.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Interest in recycling and resource recovery.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in a similar role within the public sector.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nina Sers on 07 3023 1029, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90460. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com