About the Company
Davidson is partnering with a State Government department to recruit for a A05 Senior Project Officer to be part of their Industry Attraction and Investment Coordination team. This role is a contract role commencing ASAP until 21.12.18.
About the Role
Duties of include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with management and coordination of secretariat functions of major grants program panel meetings.
- Providing research assistance in relation to industry attraction and facilitation opportunities, under consideration of Government legislation.
- Producing and developing reports for the grant programs for panel meetings.
- Assisting in the preparation of business cases.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate:
- Excellent prioritisation and coordination skills.
- Attention to detail in preparation of reports using Excel and SharePoint
- Works well under pressure and good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with the Project team
- Ability to provide research assistance
- Experience in a similar role, Government experience is desirable.
- Convenient Brisbane CBD Location
- Be part of an experienced Project Team
- Competitive hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nina Sers on 07 3023 1029, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90449. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com