|Posted||2 months ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. A large Government department is currently seeking an A05 Communications Officer to join their team. This is a 12-month contract based in South Brisbane. If you are a motivated individual who has experience in communications, please read on.
About the Role
- Providing communication advice and support to project directors and managers in areas of media and issues management, risk assessment and community engagement
- Developing and implementing communication strategies and plans and managing keys communications activities
- Developing strategies for stakeholder management and consult with a wide range of interest groups
- Providing training, advice and support to project staff to enhance communications skills
- Previous experience within the Public Sector
- Experience in major project environments and social media competency
- Must hold a Construction Industry induction Card (White Card)
- Must hold an Open Driver's licence
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate, $54.99 + Super
- Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 12-month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like more information please email TerriAnne.Egan@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101918. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com