About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require a senior communication officer to temporarily join their team.
About the Role
The role is key in developing and delivering communications and engagement services including media relations, events, marketing, community and stakeholder engagement to dedicated business areas. You will plan and liase across the business in activities that promote and develop the successful outcomes of the team.
You would be required to:
- Lead internal and external communications, including website management, social media, publications and stakeholder engagement.
- Develop and implement communication and stakeholder engagement strategies including informing, consulting and involving stakeholders and where relevant evaluating the effectiveness of these strategies.
- Lead the development of online videos, webcasts, podcasts and other content creation activities
- Develop and review guides and resources for print and online distribution as well as leading the development of online videos, webcasts and podcasts.
- Coordinate web-based information including website, news service, email newsletter and social media activity.
- Assist with the coordination and management of stakeholder forums, meetings and special events.
- Any and all admin duties related to the specifi needs of the role
You will have experience in working in high level communication roles. You will be working within a team environment so your ability to coordinate and proceed with respect of others will see you excelling in this work place. In additional to personal attributes you will also require a strong attention to detail when performing your work. Other key components include:
- Clearly and persuasively communicate complex concepts to multiple audiences, and understand the audience perspective, particularly in online engagement.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication and stakeholder engagement strategies.
- The ability to thrive in a high pressure environment with competing priorities
- An understanding of others to contribute to a culture which brings out the best in people.
- The capability to provide content and updates for internal and external reports, including analysis of news, social media and web activity.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Immediate Start
- Medium Term Contract Position
- High possibility of extension
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Boris Binkis on 07 3023 1086 or Duy Le on 07 3023 1004, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90030. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com