|Location||Cannon Hill, Queensland|
|Posted||11 days ago|
Davidson are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Officer/ Contracts Manager. The successful candidate will be working within a team experiencing growth, providing purchasing, procurement and contract management support to stakeholders.
This is a 5 month contract initially starting immediately with the possibility of extension
Successful candidates considered for shortlisting must possess:
- Recent procurement experience or experience supporting a procurement team / Contracts Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with KPI's
- The capability to handle enquiries with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and be a positive contributor to the overall organisation.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to rapidly acquire knowledge.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment - must be able to pick things up VERY fast.
LOCATED IN CANNON HILL - $47+ per hour + Super.
Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet the above criteria and have full working rights within Australia. Candidates with relevant qualifications will be highly regarded.