|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Role:
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the Government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have the opportunity for a experienced Call Centre Supervisor to commence on a temporary contract.
About the role:
You will supervise, coach and monitor the provision of all contact centre operations and staff to provide accurate and timely information to clients in relation to department enquiries and risk management.
- Lead the Contact Centre Consultants (up to 15 consultants) in the delivery of quality services to clients within a customer focused working environment.
- Coach, mentor and support staff to achieve the requisite standard of client service delivery and meet KPI's and targets.
- Conduct Performance and development reviews in conjunction with the Manager
- Maintain effectiveness of Contact Centre Consultants by identifying opportunities for operational improvement and/or group/individual training needs within the Contact Centre.
- Develop relevant reports for Senior Management to monitor Contact Centre performance.
- Provide high level advice and legislative interpretation to staff and client on policy and process issues.
- Respond to escalated customer complaints and report unresolved complaints to the Manager
- Manage and Monitor all Contact Centre Systems, including relevant information technology systems, and provide advice as required to the Manager
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have previous call centre supervisor experience
- MUST have rostering experience within a call centre environment
- Ability to pick up legislation fast
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience dealing with timesheet approval - Not mandatory
- Government experience is highly regarded
- Full-time 3 month Contract - High possibility to extend
- Great Government Department
- Attractive hourly rate - $47.69 P/HR + SUPER
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). ref no. JO-2006-100623. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com