|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are a preferred supplier for Government sectors who are recruiting now across the Local, State and Federal levels. A position has become available for an experienced AO3 Program Support Officer. This role is a contract opportunity based in the Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
- Monitoring regional office projects and programs for data quality and taking corrective action as required
- Support program officers to provide a range of program/project support and administration services to project managers and other staff
- Collate, monitor and report on the performance and status of projects and programs
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of financial and non-financial project and program related information for decision making
- Previous experience in project/program support in a government setting is desirable
- Exceptional administration skills with attention to detail and proven ability to manage time effectively
- Strong Microsoft suites skills is highly advantageous
- Experience managing and reporting project data in "Primavera" and other program management systems
- Ability to comply with the WH&S Act, Regulations and Departmental policy
- 6 month, full-time contract
- CBD location
- Opportunity to work for State Government
- Competitive hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2103-103301.
We thank you for your interest in this role, however we will not be accepting calls and applications are only received via SEEK.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com